Club Grievance Process


Any Club Member may file a grievance by filling out a Grievance Form and turning it in to

the Safety Officer or a Board Member. The form will name the complainant as well as the

accused. At least one witness who can verify the incident will be required to witness the

Grievance Form.

Grievance forms will be available from the Safety officer, the Club Secretary, or

downloaded from the Club web site. Link below:


AMA Grievance Form